Foods to Avoid
Fatty, greasy or fried foods:
- French fries
- Fast food
- Potato chips
- Tomato based products
- Pizza sauces
- Tomato juice
- Tomato soup
- Pineapple juices
- Do not eat for three hours prior to lying down.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothes and belts.
- Do not over-stuff yourself. Eat smaller, more frequent meals.
- Avoid activities that involve heavy lifting or bending over after meals.
- Exercise regularly and lose weight if you are overweight.
- Avoid excessive use of aspirin and other non-steroidals (Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Aleve, etc.)
Chocolate, alcohol and nicotine